I just found some old documents about the Apple II.
I propose you to have a quick glance, because I know that there are many of you in love with this old machine.
However, I do not know if Apple accepts this kind of dissemination. If the Apple Company prohibits that
dissemination, at the first demand from their part, I will erase these documents.
Apple must know, however, that I have no benefit from this mailing, and that it will not be detrimental
to their interests. These are only old documents about 30 years old and they will be read only by
very few enthusiastic amateurs.
Here's what I found::
Have a nice trip!
I still have quite a few documents that I can publish if you are interested: :
- 'hardware' schematics of mother board (US patent# 4 136 359) Zoom and original.
- 'hardware' schematics of mother board (with Z80, Elac B version) Corrected by me to make it working.
- copy of the Super Serial Card (Installation and operation manual) with schematics. (129 p)
- Specs R6551 ACIA, from Rockwell 1981
- AP2 serial interface card with listing (quite unreadable) and schematics.
- LDD 103SSA Low-profile mini floppy drive (Instal notice 6 p)
- Elac B CPM logic rev E, with diagrams. 'Microsoft consumer product' !!!
- Miart 1500 64k dual cpu logic diagram. 4 sheets A3.
- Apple II Keyboard: drawings to adapte a Burroughs keyboard to a Apple II clone.
(Home brew, but with information about keyboard codes and content of the transcoding prom.
- Videx: Videoterm owner's Ref manual. 150 p with drawings. Firmware 2.0 listing.
- Maintenance doc of the CRT Hitachi 5", 9", 12" familly. With schematics, of course, part lists ... 40p
- Adapting a floppy SA400 to an Apple II: Complete schematics of a SA400 Shugart + Engineering specs
(electronic and mechanical)...
And many other things ...
And many diskettes.
Written by JM Pichot
2008-02-02 original (Prod sheets, proto bd)
Note: All photos on this site are Copyrighted.
You do not have to use them without my consent.
'Apple II' is a trademark of Apple Computer Inc.